Property and Real Estate Law
Our property law attorneys offer innovative and highly effective legal services to clients in the residential, commercial and industrial property sectors.
Property law is complex and subject to on-going change – and, without proper expertise, property transactions can become unnecessarily protracted and expensive.
At KWP Attorneys, our real estate lawyers have decades of collective experience in virtually every aspect of property law, from complex structuring to simple transfers.
Our property law department
Led by Moira Wingate-Pearse, who boasts over 50 years’ experience in real estate, our property attorneys pride themselves on expediting property transactions and related property matters meticulously, and in the shortest possible time.
For example, we’re proud that since commencing practice in 2002, we haven’t received a single query from the Deeds Office on a transfer.
We handle portfolios for both local and international clients.
Our property law services include:
- sale of land, drafting deeds/ agreements/ contracts of sales, and development/ building contracts
- conveyancing and property transfers
- registration of notarial and mortgage bonds
- rezoning, subdivision and registration of servitudes and usufructs
- drafting leases, rental collections and both residential and commercial evictions, in accordance with Prevention of Illegal Eviction (PIE) Act
- urgent spoliation orders for disconnections including water and electricity
- sectional title schemes, shareblocks, timeshares and fractional ownership.